PALIT GeForce RTX 3060 Dual 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 1320/1777 MHz Triple DP 1.4a HDMI 2.1
The GeForce RTX 3060 lets you take on the latest games using the power of Ampere – NVIDIA’s 2nd generation RTX architecture. Get incredible performance with enhanced ray tracing cores and tensor cores, streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory. The Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Dual series features two 90mm big fans for efficient cooling performance, and large cut-through area on the back plate for optimized heat ventilation. Customizable RGB lighting is also installed on the side of the shroud for gamers to enjoy minimalist lighting effects.
36 Months warranty
PCI Express 4.0
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
7680 x 4320
|Max Monitors Supported
3 x DisplayPort
Vulkan, OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate
Nvidia CUDA technology, Nvidia PhysX-Ready, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, NVIDIA GPU Boost, Nvidia GeForce ShadowPlay, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, NVIDIA GameStream, Nvidia Temporal Anti-Aliasing Technology (TXAA), DrMOS, Nvidia SHIELD ready, Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA), Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR), 2-slot Fan Cooler, NVIDIA Ansel, RGB Lighting, NVIDIA Tensor Core, Real-Time Ray Tracing, NVIDIA Highlights, 0-dB TECH, Nvidia RT Core, Nvidia Adaptive Shading, Nvidia DLSS, NVIDIA Ampere GPU technology, NVIDIA FreeStyle, HDCP
|Required Power Supply
8 pin PCI Express power connector
|Power Consumption Operational
- The color lighting from RGB LED can be changed in accordance with graphics temperature. The temperature can be easily identified by different colors from the external appearance of the graphics card. Gamers can choose from 16.8 million colors to suit their own style and preferences.
- Keep silent while you are experiencing the multimedia application and general workload. The fans operate only while working on heavier loading.
- DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high-current circuits, low-noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
- Palit’s ThunderMaster has thorough upgrade from the previous version. It has more user-friendly interface as well as more personalized settings. With ThunderMaster, you can control your video card from overclock setting, fan speed to LED effects. You can also monitor GPU status with the ThunderMaster utility.
- The design of honeycomb bracket increases airflow by up to 15%, allowing the heat generated from GPU to be exhausted via the honeycomb design bracket. This enables more efficient cooling.
- Steal the show with incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free live streaming. Next-generation hardware encoding and decoding combine to show off all your best moments in exquisite detail. And the NVIDIA Broadcast app takes your livestreams to the next level with powerful AI capabilities to improve audio and video quality with effects like virtual background, webcam auto frame, and microphone noise removal.
- Take your creative projects to a next level with the GeForce RTX 30 series GPU. Delivering AI acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether you’re rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the optimal encoding and image quality, this GeForce RTX GPU gives you the performance to create your best.
- NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. Incredibly low latency. Superb responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs and NVIDIA G-SYNC, gaming monitors acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies to measure and optimize system latency for competitive games.
- Ray tracing is the holy grail of gaming graphics, simulating the physical behavior of light to bring real-time, cinematic-quality rendering to even most visually intense games.
- NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing tensor cores on GeForce RTX This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has arrived to gaming.