ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3060TI OC Edition 8GB GDDR6X
The TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Ti has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. An all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, independent heatsinks for the GPU and memory keep thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme technology, a new GPU bracket, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
36 Months Bring-In Warranty
PCI Express 4.0
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
7680 x 4320
|Max Monitors Supported
2 x HDMI
3 x DisplayPort
OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate
AUTO-EXTREME technology, 2.7-slot Fan Cooler, Axial-tech Fan Design, Nvidia DLSS, Nvidia Studio, NVIDIA Ampere GPU technology, ARGB Lighting, NVIDIA Reflex, Dual ball Bearing Fans, 2nd gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd gen Tensor Cores, Nvidia Broadcast, Aura Sync, HDCP
|Required Power Supply
2 x 8 pin PCI Express power connector
Collection card, TUF certificate of reliability
XSplit Gamecaster, ASUS Quantumcloud, ASUS GPU Tweak III
HDCP 2.3, DisplayPort 1.4a
- TUF Gaming cards leverage ASUS’ tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
- The two side fans spin counterclockwise to reduce turbulence. And to eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
- To get heat into the heatsink array efficiently, so that it can be whisked away by the powerful Axial-tech fans, ASUS uses a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heatspreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die, helping to enhance thermal transfer.
- The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint. This generation of TUF Gaming graphics cards also feature a dedicated heatsink for VRAM to keep temperatures well under maximum operating specs.
- Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition. The components are soldered to the PCB using ASUS’ advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensure each graphics card meets ASUS’ rigorous specifications. Finally, to ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
- An all-aluminum shroud adds robust protection to TUF Gaming graphics cards and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
- The underside of the card reveals a host of improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. Beneath the GPU, a bracket provides consistent mounting pressure between the die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.