ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3050 Twin Edge 8GB GDDR6 3xDP 1xHDMI
Get Amplified with the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 30 Series based on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed GDDR6 memory, the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3050 Twin Edge gives rise to amplified gaming.
36 Months Bring-In Warranty
PCI Express 4.0 x8
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz
|Max Monitors Supported
3 x DisplayPort
OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate
2-slot Fan Cooler, metal wraparound backplate, Real-Time Ray Tracing, Active Fan Control, IceStorm 2.0, Freeze Fan Stop, Nvidia DLSS, NVIDIA Ampere GPU technology, NVIDIA Reflex, 2nd gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd gen Tensor Cores, HDCP
Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 11
|Required Power Supply
8 pin PCI Express power connector
|Power Consumption Operational
HDCP 2.3, DisplayPort 1.4a
- NVIDIA RTX is the most advanced platform for ray tracing and Al technologies that are revolutionizing the ways we play and create. Over 150 top games and applications use RTX to deliver realistic graphics with incredibly fast performance or cutting-edge new Al features like NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Broadcast. RTX is the new standard.
- Get a performance boost with NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling). Al-specialized Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX GPUs give your games a speed boost with uncompromised image quality. This lets you crank up the settings and resolution for an even better visual experience.
- Ray tracing simulates how light behaves in the real world to produce the most realistic and immersive graphics for gamers and creators. GeForce RTX 30 Series has 2nd generation RT Cores for maximum ray tracing performance.
- A more refined IceStorm 2.0 cooling system is purpose-built for wider coverage to keep the GPU cooler and running stronger, with enhancements in the visible and in what lies underneath.
- FREEZE Fan Stop automatically enables efficient and quieter cooling by stopping the fans when the GPU is idle, whilst reducing wear and tear on the fan system.
- Active Fan Control lets users have more control over the fans when using the ZOTAC GAMING Firestorm software. Adjust fan rotations independently and apply increased airflow only to where and when it’s needed.