XIAOMI Mi Laser Project 150
Turn your home into a private cinema. Easily adjust screen size to anywhere between 80 and 150 inches. Experience the immersive pleasure of watching a movie, listening to a concert, or playing a game on a massive screen.
24 Months Warranty
DLP projector – 1080p
802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Ethernet
0.05 m – 0.5 m
Full HD – Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|Native Aspect Ratio||
|Bulb life cycle||
Up to 25000 hour(s)
|LAN and Wireless Image Transferring Protocols||
Wired LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi
ARM Cortex-A53 ( 1.5 GHz )
Android OS 8.1
|Sound Output Mode||
4 x right / left channel
1 x USB – 4 pin USB Type A
1 x network – RJ-45
3 x HDMI
1 x audio line-out
1 x SPDIF
Wireless remote control
Laser Class 1
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
|Power Consumption Operational||
|Power Consumption Stand by||
|Min Operating Temperature||
|Max Operating Temperature||
|Humidity Range Operating||
20 – 80%
- Easily adjust screen size to anywhere between 80 and 150 inches. Experience the immersive pleasure of watching a movie, listening to a concert, or playing a game on a massive screen.
- Xiaomi Laser Projector 150″ can be situated 5~50cm away from the display surface on a TV cabinet or mounted to a wall. There is no need to deal with difficult wiring or obstructions.
- Color is an important part of the entire projection screen. If the color range is too small, the projector cannot display the film’s true colors. Xiaomi Laser Projector uses innovative five-stage color wheel technology for red light projection rates of 16-18% . The NTSC color range of 85% provides rich and faithful color reproduction.
- Xiaomi Laser Projector features 3000:1 native contrast, well over the 2000:1 standard in cinemas. It also features 1920×1080 resolution and support for HDR, so details are clear, even in the dark.
- Features DLP digital light processing technology from Texas Instruments. This technology is based on the DMD chip for visual digital information display. Using this technology, Xiaomi Laser Projector can show the picture more clearly and vividly.
- The chip has more than 2.07 million 5.4µm reflectors, each like a small mirror that flips ±17° independently at a rate of 16.66 million cycles per second, converging the different colors of the beam onto an ultra-short focal laser lens for a high-definition viewing experience.
- Appotronics ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology can effectively ensure lamp life of 25,000 hours or more, equivalent to the time needed to watch more than 10,000 movies (each 2 hours in length).
- A good picture needs to be accompanied by good sound. Xiaomi Laser Projector features the same custom speaker system developed for Mi TV, with built-in high-fidelity speakers. It has a unique inverted sound tube design and supports DOLBY, DTS dual decoding, so that you can have a cinema-level audio-visual experience right at home.
- The projection reflection imaging principle helps to effectively reduce fatigue and the human eye’s exposure to radiation. Lenses on both sides feature a human infrared sensor, so that the device can automatically detect the approach of a human body and lower laser projection brightness to a minimum to avoid direct laser beams into the human eye.
- There is no need to worry about overheating or safety due to prolonged use of Xiaomi Laser Projector. The cooling system, equipped with three large fans, modules designed with special air channels to optimize airflow, and a heat pipe with heat sink convergence quickly and efficiently dissipates heat.
- Xiaomi Laser Projector, like other Mi Smarthome products, features an elegant white outer surface for a clean and delicate effect. It has the footprint of a 15-inch laptop, and features rounded corners for safety.
- Xiaomi Laser Projector has a total of 10 expansion interfaces. Computers, speakers, microphones, game consoles, etc. can all be connected to meet your entertainment needs.
- To ensure the same beautiful overall design as that of the laser projector, the remote control has been completely redesigned. The remote features a compact, ergonomic design while retaining the functionality of the original Mi TV remote control.