SEAGATE Surveillance Skyhawk 4TB HDD CMR 5400rpm SATA 6Gb/s 256MB cache 3.5inch 24×7 workloads
SkyHawk leverages Seagate’s extensive experience in designing drives purpose-built for video applications.
36 Months Bring-In Warranty
Hard drive – internal
24×7 continuous operation, rotation vibration sensor, Conventional magnetic recording (CMR), workload up to 180 TB per year, tarnish-resistant
3 years Seagate Rescue Data Recovery
|Drive Transfer Rate||
600 MBps (external)
|Internal Data Rate||
1 per 10^14
|Load / Unload Cycles||
1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
3.7 Watt (active)
2.5 Watt (idle)
0.25 Watt (sleep)
0.25 Watt (standby)
SkyHawk Health Management
|Service & Support||
Limited warranty – 3 years
|Min Operating Temperature||
|Max Operating Temperature||
|Min Storage Temperature||
- ImagePerfect firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24 x 7 workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk health management actively helps protect your video storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. Included is RAID RapidRebuild, which provides 3x faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAID rebuilds.
- RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.