SAPPHIRE PULSE RADEON RX 6600 GAMING 8GB GDDR6 HDMI / TRIPLE DP
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics Card runs on the powerful Dual-X Cooling Technology coupled with Intelligent Fan Control to keep temperatures low and fan noise low. The refined PCB design delivers stable, reliable, and steady performance, which efficiently lowers PCB temperature and component signal noise.
36 Months Bring-In Warranty
PCI Express 4.0
AMD Radeon RX 6600
7680 x 4320
|Max Monitors Supported||
3 x DisplayPort
DirectX 12 Ultimate
Dual Fan Design, UEFI BIOS, Intelligent Fan Control (IFC), FreeSync Technology, 2-slot Fan Cooler, metal wraparound backplate, Sapphire Dual-X Cooling Technology, fuse protection, Radeon VR Ready Premium, variable rate shading (VRS), Precision Fan Control, Radeon Image Sharpening, Radeon Anti-Lag, AMD FidelityFx, TriXX Boost, TriXX Supported, RDNA 2 Architecture, AMD Infinity Cache, DirectX Raytracing (DXR), AMD Smart Access Memory, Video Streaming up to 8K, Dual ball Bearing Fans
Linux (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
|Min RAM Size||
|Required Power Supply||
8 pin PCI Express power connector
|Power Consumption Operational||
Sapphire TriXX, AMD Radeon Software
- Fan speed is intelligently controlled to keep the GPU, memory, PWM IC and other components as low as possible in temperature to balance performance, and fan noise.
- Standard industry fans may have up to 10% difference between fan rotation cycles (RPM). The Fan IC Control on SAPPHIRE graphics cards reduce differential at approximately 3%. This up to 70% improvement on accuracy ensures that cooling and noise performance of every graphics card is up to scratch.
- The SAPPHIRE graphics cards are designed with robust VRM cooling and have a high thermal conductivity pad on the backplate to take away the heat efficiently and effectively.
- A robust memory cooling solution has been integrated into each SAPPHIRE graphics card to cool down memory with a specially designed independent cooling module.
- The all-aluminum backplate provides additional rigidity that guarantees nothing bends and dust stays out. It also helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
- These feature Dual Ball bearing fans, which have an approximately 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in tests.
- In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE cards have fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
- Take gaming to the next level by adjusting your resolution options. Gain FPS by slightly decreasing resolution that is then adjusted through image sharpening for a more immersive gaming experience with much more fine-grained control over the quality vs. performance tradeoff.
- SAPPHIRE PULSE cards are designed with Phase Digital Power specifically for GPU and memory to aid in overclocking, balancing current distribution and averaging thermal dissipation for each power phase.
- The traditional axial fan design system circulates hot air to the fan inlet resulting in higher temperature.