PHILIPS 346E2LAE/00 34inch E-Line UltraWide-LCD TFT HDMI DP USB-C DOCK 65w
The Philips E line UltraWide display offers expansive panoramic visuals. The WQHD display and ergonomic stand guarantee the optimal viewing conditions. Features like all-in-one USB-C, built-in USB Hub and MultiView help boost up productivity.
24 Months Bring-In Warranty
LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
USB 3.2 Gen 1/USB-C hub
|USB Power Delivery||
WQHD 3440 x 1440 at 100 Hz
|Pixel Per Inch||
16.7 million colours (8-bit)
100.05% NTSC (CIE 1976), 121.32% sRGB (CIE 1931)
4 ms (grey-to-grey), 1 ms (MPRT)
|Vertical Refresh Rate||
48 – 100 Hz
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||
30 – 160 kHz
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||
|Vertical Viewing Angle||
Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating, Haze 25%
Hungarian, Czech, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Ukrainian, Brazilian Portuguese, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Korean
Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), PVC free, 100% recyclable packaging, textured finish, BFR free
81.7 cm x 49.1 cm x 23.5 cm – with stand (highest position)
Speakers – stereo
|Output Power / Channel||
DisplayPort 1.2 (HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2)
HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2)
USB-C (HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort Alt Mode, power up to 65W)
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream
USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream (BC 1.2)
|Display Position Adjustments||
|VESA Mounting Interface||
100 x 100 mm
Plug and Play, FCC Class B certified, ICES-003, CB, DDC/CI, RoHS, TUV Bauart, CU-EAC, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4, USB Power Delivery 3.0, 2012/19/EU, EAEU RoHS, TUV/ISO 9241-307
|Security Slot Type||
Kensington security slot
AC 100-240 V (50/60 Hz)
|Power Consumption SDR (On mode)||
|Power Consumption (Typical)||
|Power Consumption Stand by||
|Power Consumption (Off Mode)||
|On / Off Switch||
|Dimensions & Weight Details||
With stand (highest position) – width: 81.7 cm – depth: 49.1 cm – height: 23.5 cm – weight: 7.36 kg
Without stand – width: 81.7 cm – depth: 4.9 cm – height: 36.5 cm – weight: 5.43 kg
|Service & Support||
Limited warranty – 3 years
|Min Operating Temperature||
|Max Operating Temperature||
|Humidity Range Operating||
20 – 80% RH
- This Philips display features a USB type-C connector with power delivery. With intelligent and flexible power management, you can power charge your compatible device directly. Its slim, reversible USB-C allows for easy, one-cable connection. You can watch high-resolution video and transfer data at super speed, while powering up and recharging your compatible device at the same time.
- The Philips VA LED display uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology that gives you super-high static contrast ratios for extra-vivid and bright images. While standard office applications are handled with ease, it is especially suitable for photos, web browsing, films, gaming and demanding graphical applications. Its optimized pixel management technology gives you a 178/178 degree extra-wide viewing angle, resulting in crisp images.
- These Philips screens deliver Crystal Clear, UltraWide Quad HD 3440 x 1440 pixel images. Utilizing high-performance panels with high-density pixel count and 178/178 wide viewing angles, these new displays will make your images and graphics come alive. The UltraWide 21:9 format enables more productivity with more room for side-by-side comparisons and more viewable spreadsheet columns. Whether you are a demanding professional requiring extremely detailed information for CAD-CAM solutions or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays deliver Crystal Clear images.
- Gaming shouldn’t be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. With the Philips monitor it doesn’t have to be. Get fluid, artefact-free performance at virtually any frame rate with AMD FreeSync technology, smooth, quick refresh and ultra-fast response time.
- MPRT (motion picture response time) is a more intuitive way to describe response time, which directly refers to the duration between seeing blurry noise and clean, crisp images. The Philips gaming monitor with 1 ms MPRT effectively eliminates smearing and motion blur and delivers sharper and more precise visuals to enhance your gaming experience. The best choice for playing thrilling and twitch-sensitive games.
- The Philips gaming display has quick-access OSD fine-tuned for gamers, offering you multiple options. “FPS” mode (First person shooting) improves dark themes in games, allowing you to see hidden objects in dark areas. “Racing” mode adapts the display with the fastest response time and high color, along with image adjustments. “RTS” mode (Real-time strategy) has a special SmartFrame mode that enables highlighting of specific area and allows for size and image adjustments. Gamer 1 and Gamer 2 enable you to save personal customised settings based on different games, ensuring best performance.
- The LowBlue mode and Flicker-free technology have been developed to reduce eye strain and fatigue often caused by long hours in front of a monitor.
- With the ultra-high resolution Philips MultiView display, you can now experience a world of connectivity. MultiView enables active dual connect and view so that you can work with multiple devices like a PC and notebook simultaneously, for complex multitasking.
- A pair of high-quality stereo speakers built into a display device. They may be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing etc. depending on model and design.
- Cable management is an intimate design that maintains a tidy workspace by organizing the cables and wires required for the operation of a display device.