APC Back-UPS BV 1000VA, AVR, Schuko Outlet, 230V
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment. Allow flexibility for setup in tight locations and mounting on wall or other surfaces. Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
24 Months Warranty
UPS – external
AC 230 V
|Input Voltage Range||
AC 170 – 280 V
50/60 Hz ± 1%
50 – 60 Hz ± 5%
|Power Output Connectors Details||
4 x power IEC 60320 C13 (UPS and surge) – 230 V
AC 230 V ± 10% – 50/60 Hz
600 Watt / 1000 VA
Stepped approximation to a sinewave
Wall mountable, audible alarm, LED display, overheat protection, Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), over voltage protection, overload protection, undervoltage protection, automatic self-test, Intelligent Battery Management
Power cable – external – 1.52 m
RoHS, REACH, SVHC
|Service & Support||
Limited warranty – 2 years
|Min Operating Temperature||
|Max Operating Temperature||
|Humidity Range Operating||
0 – 90%
- Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Allow flexibility for setup in tight locations and mounting on wall or other surfaces.
- Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.