ASUS TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 LGA1700 DDR4 mATX MB
ASUS TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid and stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 sports the TUF Gaming logo and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
36 Months Bring-In Warranty
Motherboard – micro ATX
|Max Processors Qty||
(supports 12th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron)
2400 MHz, 2133 MHz, 2800 MHz, 3000 MHz, 2666 MHz, 2933 MHz, 3400 MHz (O.C.), 3333 MHz (O.C.), 3466 MHz (O.C.), 3733 MHz (O.C.), 3600 MHz (O.C.), 4000 MHz (O.C.), 4400 MHz (O.C.), 4266 MHz (O.C.), 4600 MHz (O.C.), 4800 MHz (O.C.), 3200 MHz, 5000 MHz (O.C.), 5333 MHz (O.C.)
|Supported RAM Integrity Check||
|Registered or Buffered||
Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
HD Audio (8-channel)
2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
1 x CPU
4 x DIMM 288-pin
1 x PCIe 5.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
SATA-600 -connectors: 4 x 7pin Serial ATA – RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5
PCIe 4.0 -connectors: 2 x M.2
Intel Rapid Storage Technology
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
1 x LAN (2.5Gigabit Ethernet)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
1 x USB 2.0
1 x USB-C Gen2x2
1 x microphone – mini-jack
1 x audio line-in – mini-jack
1 x audio line-out – mini-jack
1 x audio line-out (center/subwoofer) – mini-jack
1 x audio line-out (rear) – mini-jack
1 x TOSLINK
4 x USB 2.0 – header
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 – header
1 x USB-C Gen 1 – header
1 x audio – header
1 x serial – header
1 x Thunderbolt – header
4-pin ATX12V connector, 24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector
UEFI BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3
|Sleep / Wake Up||
Wake on LAN (WOL), wake on PME
Jack retasking, ASUS Q-Design, ESD Guards, ASUS TurboV EVO, Q-DIMM, ASUS EZ DIY, Q-LED, Q-Slot, CrashFree BIOS 3, audio jack detect technology, ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit), Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, ASUS DIGI+ VRM, ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection, Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE), ASUS Stainless Steel Back I/O, ASUS Fan Xpert 2+, LANGuard, TUF LANGuard, ASUS Overvoltage Protection, ASUS SafeSlot, Intel Optane Memory Ready, ASUS SafeDIMM, ASUS ProCool, pre-mounted I/O shield, Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0, ASUS TUF Protection, ASUS Aura Sync, ASUS OptiMem II, Armoury Crate, M.2 Q-Latch
1 x M.2 screw, TUF stickers, 1 x M.2 rubber package
2 x Serial ATA cable
ASUS AI Suite III, WinRAR, ASUS TUF GAMING CPU-Z, Norton AntiVirus (Trial), ASUS AURA Creator, MyAsus
|Service & Support||
Limited warranty – 3 years
- The onboard VRMs feature 10+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
- Multiple PCB layers optimize heat management for critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
- The integrated Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, optimized for ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
- The extensive surface area of the massive heatsink covers the VRMs and chokes to improve heat dissipation.
- The TUF GAMING B660M Series has flexible M.2 heatsink to use one more M.2 slot and keep the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
- The two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to two 2280 devices and also provide NVMe SSD RAID support for incredible performance potential. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data transfer speeds.
- Extensive USB support ensures connections to a wide array of peripherals. TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 includes a USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C port on the rear I/O panel that delivers increased bandwidth and transmission speeds of up to 20 Gbps.
- ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge – greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV. Surface-mounted TVS diodes in a dual in-line package help protect your PC from voltage spikes.
- TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
- This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.